CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

LAS VEGAS BABY!!!

Oh how I love the holidays! Thanksgiving is one of my favorites because it almost always means being able to spend lots of time with my wonderful family. This year Thanksgiving was at my Uncle Rob's house in Las Vegas. There was a point in time where I was worried that my family (my parents and brothers) might not make it due to the very inclement weather that decided it was going to show up on Thanksgiving weekend! But everyone made it and we all ate way more food than any human being should be allowed to consume.


On Friday we (Josh, my two brothers and I) decided that we were going to wander around the strip for a little bit. Here are some pictures from our adventure.


Inside the Bellagio is always amazing!






See that brown stuff? Thats chocolate flowing down! Yeah it looks pretty amazing.


These are from the cool mall we found.





The actual strip













0 comments:

Post a Comment