CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

HOLI!



Ok, so I know its been well over a month since I last posted something. And well its has been well over a month since Josh and I have done anything remotely exciting. One of the reasons is because Josh (yes he is awesome) got a job with BYU broadcasting being an audio technician! So he pretty much goes to all these different sporting events and does stuff there (I have no idea really what he does, well at least not well enough to explain!). Its fun to watch lots of sports but it definitely takes away from our adventure time :) Oh well.

Anyways, this past weekend was a day where a local Hindu temple, celebrated the Hindu holiday, Holi. Holi is a spring holiday, well more like a festival, where on one of the days people just have tons of fun and throw colored powder at each other. Here in good ol' Utah at the temple we went to, it was called festival of colors. I would explain more of what it is, but seeing as you have internet, I will just let you look it up :)

I loved throwing colors at people! However, it wasn't Josh's favorite, but being the loving husband he is, he  got into the spirit of the festival, and threw colors at me :) So just so you can see what kind of craziness it is, here are some of our pictures.









0 comments:

Post a Comment