CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls

Well last thursday I decided to steal Josh away from his homework for a little bit and took him to this beautiful place I discovered on an earlier bike ride that week.
The sun was already fading pretty fast when we reached the destination but I was still able to get some pretty decent pictures!


Not too bad right?
The rest of the weeks adventures included watching a BYU women's soccer game, where BYU killed the opposing team 4-0. So that was pretty cool. I also was able to visit a few of my friends who came down from good old washington for conference. That was an entirely new adventure to me as I drove for the first time to Salt Lake City all by myself! (For those of you who don't know me, I don't really like driving so this was a huge step in over coming some of my fears!)
This week is homecoming for BYU and Josh and I are hoping to hit up some of the festivities and show off our school spirit, but will all of the homework he usually has, it might be a little more difficult :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment